- What are the
system requirements for Koi 3D?
- What operating
systems does Koi 3D support?
- Can I customize the artwork in Koi 3D?
1. What are the system requirements for Koi
- Pentium III-500 class processor or better
- 128 MB or greater RAM
- DirectX 8-compliant graphics card*
- 30 MB of available hard drive space
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98
includes almost all Nvidia and ATI graphics
cards, and most other
desktop graphics cards fewer than 6 years old. Excludes
(particularly older systems). Older systems may still
run Koi 3D, but only if you disable
the water effects.
2. What operating systems does Koi 3D support?
Koi 3D is initially being released for Windows
Vista, XP, 2000, ME and 98. Koi 3D also runs on the Intel Macbook with Bootcamp. Support for other operating systems is under
consideration, such as Mac OS X or Linux, but no firm
release plans have been made. If you're interested,
let us know.
3. Can I customize the artwork in Koi 3D?
If you consider yourself to be an advanced
computer user, you are more than welcome to modify
the art files in Koi 3D to add your own personal flair.
Art files, primarily in Targa and JPEG formats, can
typically be found in C:\Program Files\Koi
3D\Media. Have fun! (and do send us a screenshot
if you think you've made something special)